The XTR-15 sub zero closed loop extractor by Intec Engineering Inc.
FREE 24/7 emergency support with every closed loop
– 150lb Stainless steel solvent delivery/recovery tank with 1/4″ liquid delivery and vapor valves with a true 1/2″ recovery valve
– Mounted solvent tank holder with drain
– Double sided fully welded stainless steel rolling rack
– 8″ x 36″ Mounted dry ice material column with hemi lid , dual sight glasses , dual 1/4″ valves and a compound gauge. The bottom of the material column has an 8″ filter plate kit above an 8″ x 2″ hemi leading to a 3/8″ liquid transfer valve
– 12″ x 36″ Fully jacketed and mounted collection vessel with hemi lid, compound gauge, dual sight glasses, 1/4″ vapor valve, 3/8″ liquid transfer valve and true 1/2″ recovery valve. Remove your BHO from the bottom of the collection vessel through a 1/2″ exit port and a 3/8″ exit valve
– 1/4″ , 3/8″ and 1/2″ Stainless hoses
– 125cf Nitrogen tank full and nitrogen regulator
– Nitrogen tank is secured to the rack and up off the ground thanks to your exclusive nitrogen tank support and nitrogen shelf
This machine any many other are on display at the largest extraction showroom in the United States located at 959 South Telegraph Rd Monroe MI 48162!