Important: please provide us your phone number in the order memo section, if you have not specified one before with eBay, we need it for freight delivery, thank you!
Introducing the new UL/CSA certified 110V Ai AccuTemp 1.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens, come standard with stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while standard is the 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
AccuTemp-19 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 1.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in inch mercury vacuum gauge and circuit breaker.
- Built-in check valve prevents vacuum oil back-flow.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
- Stone shelves
- Multi-color LED lights
- 30-segment ramp temperature controller
- Single or dual stage, oil or oil free vacuum pumps with fume/mist filter and fittings
- Gas inlet
- KF25 to 3/8″ hose barb or flare adapters
Vacuum oven specifications
|Power||110V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 13.6A|
|Chamber material||Stainless steel|
|Temperature controller||3rd gen low proportional gain, PID control with LCD display|
|Temperature range||Ambient to 480°F|
|Temperature units||Fahrenheit or Celsius|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 1°F|
|Temperature uniformity||+/- 6% of set-point|
|Warm-up time to 100°F||~ 45 minutes|
|Dwelling timer range||1-9999 minutes|
|Chamber dimensions||16.5 x 14.5 x 14″ (WxDxH)|
|Unit dimensions||28 x 20 x 21.75″ (WxDxH). With handle and vacuum port: 28 x 23 x 21.75″ (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||32 x 27 x 28″ (WxDxH)|
|Vacuum level||Better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
|Maximum vacuum||29.9″ Hg (may vary base on your altitude, click here to learn more)|
|Vacuum gauge range||0 to 30″ Hg|
|Vacuum connector||KF25 flange|
|Unit weight||140 Lb|
|Shipping weight||200 Lb|
|Shelves||Holds maximum 5 shelves (included with oven purchase)|
|Distance between shelves||2″|
|Door gasket material||Silicone|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety||Built-in circuit breaker, overheat protector|
Vacuum pump specifications
|Electrical requirements||110/220V switchable, 50/60Hz single phase, 1/2 HP|
|Pumping rate||7 cfm|
|Vacuum level||75 micron/millitorr|
|Working environment||-5°C to 60°C|
|Oil volume||320 ml|
|Unit weight||22 Lb|
|Shipping weight||23 Lb|
3/8″ hose barb / KF25 flange
|Motor rate||1720 rpm|
|Unit dimensions||13 x 5 x 10″. Height is 14″ with smoke filter|
|Shipping dimensions||18 x 7 x 11.5″|
|AccuTemp 1.9 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc||
|Aluminum pan shelf||5 pcs||
|Ai EasyVac 7 cfm vacuum pump with exhaust filter||1 set||
|KF25/NW25 quick clamp and o-ring||1 set|
|Food-grade vacuum tubing||3 feet||
|User’s manual||2 pcs||
There are no reviews yet.