This system allows the user to build up solvent pressure by closing the valve, pulling a vacuum, and filling the extractor, Extractor will fill about 85% with solvent before the internal pressure will equal the pressure of the can propellant.
Traditional Extractor. All parts made from 304 Stainless Steel.
Solvent Soak is expected to be between 30-90 min, but this all depends on the material, starting with frozen cans of solvent is recommended
This system allows the user to soak the material before opening the bottom valve to release the solvent and oil.
- High-pressure food grade hoses: the tube used to transfer liquid phase butane
- Solvent tank: the container used to contain solvents
- Product tubes: the tube used to transfer production
- Collection chamber: the container used to collect oil
- Ancillary Equipment Recovery pump: used to provide pressure to recover the solvents. Not include
- Material column: the reactor that cannabis gets extracted
- Rack mounting to prevent heavy lifting
- Maximum oil yield
- Efficient dewaxing
- Save money with solvent reclamation
- Little to no solvent loss per run
- Limited dry ice consumption
- Fast run and recovery times
- We can change components according to your requirement.
- Please use the product accompanied by professionals, thank you