Stainless steel working chamber. Air convection oven made of high-quality cold-rolled steel with electrostatic spray on surface；Easy-to-clean and heavy-duty electropolished vacuum chamber, Rectangular chamber, ensuring maximum sufficient volume
Vacuum drying oven uses microcomputer temperature controller, High-performance MCU-based temperature controller with advanced PID algorithm to maintain temperature uniformity (+/- 1 °F) from low temperature to 480 °F (ca. 249 °C). Large LCD screen display, able to show multi-group data. The menu-style user interface, easy to understand and operate.Force adjustable door handle and one-piece door sealing gasket maintain consistent vacuum level
Vacuum Drying Oven is designed for heat sensitive, labile and readily oxidization materials to do drying tests, baking tests, heat treatment tests, disinfecting test, etc.
Vacuum Drying Oven has a chamber volume of between 8 and 430 liters and a temperature range starting at between +10°C above room temperature up to +250°C. The drying oven interiors are made of corrosion-free stainless steel 304.It can be filled with inert gas and dry some ingredient complex materials quickly.
Normally the oven is widely used in the fields of Electrics, Electronics, Instruments, Materials, Education, Medicine, chemical industry or other Scientific Research Organizations and Production Units.
(1)Heat treatment of combustible and explosive solvents
(2)Specially for the drying of lacquers and other coating materials
(3)Square design, make full use of space, more economic, affordable
(4)Natural convection and forced air circulation
(5)High quality materials
- Equipped with high performance MCU-based temperature controller with advanced PID algorithm to maintain temperature uniformity (+/- 1°F) from low temperature to 480°F (250°C).
- Vacuum drying oven with large LCD screen display, able to show multi-group data. Menu-style user interface, easy to understand and operate.
- Vacuum drying oven has adjustable tightness door. Integrated forming silicone rubber door gasket maintains constant vacuum level even for long-term operation.
- The toughened double glass door can be filled with inert gas.
- Storage, heating and drying can be operated in an oxygen-free or inert gas environment without causing oxidation.
- The shortest heating time, compared with the traditional vacuum drying oven, the heating time is reduced by more than 50%.