2.5 LB Rack Mounted Closed Loop Extractor
DISCLAIMER: This product is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in compliance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
2.5LB Rack Mounted Closed Loop Extractor Features
- Color Remediation Chamber (CRC) for powdered adsorbents.
- Bi-Directional solvent flow to prevent solvent channeling.
- Equipped with a Sauce Server (6″ hemispherical platter and a 3/8″ Valve to remove extracts via pressure)
- Jacketed 4″x24″ material column and secondary 6″x 24″ dewaxing column for use with dry ice to Dewax/Winterize extract (Coagulates and traps unwanted fats/lipids within the materials column filter.)
- Jacketed base allows you to use heat assistance during the recovery process and prevents the need to submerge the collection base in a heat bath.
- Heavy duty welded stainless steel rack with casters comes equipped with hardware for active recovery (Cooling coil and Molecular sieve)
- High pressure sight glasses allow you to monitor the extraction and recovery process
- Includes all clamps, gaskets and 8 assorted Stainless steel braided PTFE solvent hoses needed for operation.
- Equipped with an emergency pressure relief valve that releases excess pressure beyond 123.2PSI
2.5 LB Rack Mounted Closed Loop Extractor has a 3-7 days handling time.
Additional charges may apply for freight shipping